The folder contains:
– a checklist for opening your project
– a May and Must poster to remind the community of what must be done to consider a project open hardware and what other options you may use.
– a folder of many different file types of the open source hardware logo.
– a copy of the open source hardware definition and best practices
– a “What is Open Source Hardware” infographic
You can find the Google drive folder here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_f25OKVb0TCb3BKQ053RV9DcU0&usp=sharing